The big S you see on DCPL programming is for Seniors. Yes, the library has programs geared towards senior patrons (though you don’t have to be a senior to attend).
- come test your knowledge of trivia at the Chamblee Library
- come knit with us, on the second and fourth Thursdays of every month, except for holidays
- come discuss a book, we have book discussion groups at many different branches
- want to learn about what classes the Georgia Perimeter College has to offer? Denise Rixter gives you the details
- learn how to use the computer
- map out your ancestry in one of our genealogy workshops, every third Thursday of the month, except for holidays.
Here is a list of all our senior programs.